Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Aunts

Mia Lekika
Aunt Emaline
My aunt is a fun and calm person. I love going on the trampoline and playing mummy. Someday, I want to go to an overnight camp with her. She is part of a chorus so when we are on road trips, we sing along to the radio with her sister.One day, I saw her in these really cool jean shorts. We are both reading the same series so we talk about how excited we are for the new book.

Mummy with My Aunts

Everytime I go to my grandpa’s house, I play with my aunts. Our favorite game is mummy on the trampoline. One person lays down on the floor with their eyes closed then the people with their eyes open go around the other person on the floor saying, “mummy, mummy, come alive.” After saying it 3 times, the person on the floor comes alive with their eyes closed and walks around until they touch someone and they become the mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment