Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Wings of Fire Letter

Mia Lekika
758 Lory Road
Bisen, FL 56903

May 3, 2017

Ms. Sui T. Sutherland
698 Gly Street
Canada, Lelo 13462

Dear Sui T. Sutherland,


I love your work on the Wings of Fire series. Your characters really come to life in each series. A also admire how you visit each character in different points of view in different books. My favorite characters at this moment are Darkstalker, Tsunami, Deathbringer, and Moonwatcher. I wish you would continue with the series in some books as one of the 5 dragonets (Clay, Tsunami, Glory, Sunny, or Starflight). I am on book 8 of the main series but I do want to read the book on Darkstalker when he was free.
I recently took a test on which dragonet I am and I turned out to be Glory, the Rainwing. Who were you if you took the test and who is your favorite dragon? I was happy to know I was Glory. How many more Wings of Fire books do you plan on writing?
I love your writing style by adjusting each character’s life and thoughts. All of your stories are amazing.

Sincerely,


Mia Lekika Mayengue

No comments:

Post a Comment