Saturday, October 15, 2016

Grace Wexler’s Opinion of Sam Westing

Who is Sam Westing? 5 paragraphs


Grace Wexler’s Opinion of Sam Westing
Hi! My name is Grace Wexler. I am obviously the hier. Mr. Westing was definitely an unlucky man but I hope to be the lucky heir. That would help me make more money so I can be successful just like Sam Westing. I believe I’m very smart just like him. Sam Westing is unlucky, successful and smart just like me.
Like many people, he was very unlucky. First of all, he got into a bet for $3 and got scared out of his socks and lost his $3. Second of all, he got into a horrible car accident and was hospitalized. Finally, according to his mom, he died falling off a cliff. I know I want to be his heir but I hope I don’t get unlucky like him.
Sam Westing was so successful. He became rich just by selling paper. He ran a successful business and owned a large house with lots of maids. Now everyone is fighting over who should be the heir and making me, the true heir, miserable.
Mr. Westing was also smart. He got people to buy his paper. He also got people to be fighting over who gets to be heir even though I’m standing right in front of them. He was a very smart man for choosing me as his heir.

So, like I said, I’m definitely the heir. I agree with what Mr. Sikes said, “Sam Westing is truly a great and important man.” I’m really the only one who even deserves to be his heir. I would be blessed to be the heir of such a smart and successful man. It  was unfair that he was so unlucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment