Monday, September 19, 2016

Test Practice: Informational Texts (Friendly Letter)

Mia Lekika
Test Practice:  Information Texts
9/2/16
Review what you have learned about using a Web site. Write a letter to a friend in which you summarize the features of the ASPCA Web site and explain why it can be considered a reliable source of information.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Cali,
I’ve made a new website called ASPCA. You can go to pet of the week. Or, go to pet care and read about your pet. You can also watch pet care cartoons and learn why you should keep you cat indoors.
This is a reliable website because I have checked every website and checked with Wikipedia. I also have checked with people who write newspapers. I have also connected with investigators to check on my work and it is all true.
I believe you will love my website. Hope to see you soon.

Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment