Friday, May 20, 2016

Mia's Unexpected Diary (REALISTIC FICTION)

DAY 1
Hi diary today the teacher told us that we were going to have a contest of who could write the best book with pictures about history. I am so happy about that because history is a little bit of my specialty. And as usual that brat of the class thinks she can win. Well we only have three days so I should get along.
DAY 2
Hi diary today I saw the brat having trouble on her report. She had it coming. Ha. OK so that was kinda mean but common. Well OK I'm gonna go help her. About half an hour later. OK so I helped her maybe she's not that bad. Well have to get going.
DAY 3

Oh my gosh! 2 things that brat won because of me and said she did it all even though I helped her through the whole thing! And 2nd she gave me the award after school because I helped her. She was actually nice to me! So unexpected.


No comments:

Post a Comment