Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Life and Death (MYTH)

Long ago, when animals were new, Life and Death watched the land. “Life, I think everything should die at an age,” Death said. “No!” Life exclaimed. “The animals will be miserable if they die,” Life said.
As the years went by, the animals started moving and migrating until only 2 were left. A deer and a fox. “Fox,” said Deer, “who is more superior, me or you?” “Well, me, of course, with my brain and speed, I am superior,” Fox proudly said. “No, it would be me with my tallness and strength,” Deer exclaimed.

For many years Deer and Fox fought about that disagreement until one day Deer stabbed Fox with his horns claiming superiority but Fox did not die because of Life’s decision. Fox lived in misery and sadness. Life felt bad for Fox and agreed to have death for all living things. Fox died but he was happy that he was put out of his misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment