Sunday, March 20, 2016

Mission Failed (HUMOROUS FICTION)

3/13/16

On a planet far, far away, aliens that could transform into different things lived. One alien wanted to go to Earth. He transformed into a grown man. When he went, he had one problem, he didn't speak English.

The alien decided to go by stores to learn the language. He first went to a music shop. Heard someone say, "me me me me me me me." Then the alien went by a candy shop. A little girl said, "you stole my lollipop." So the alien said, " he stole my lollipop." Then he went by a restaurant. He heard "forks and knives." The alien copied that and went to a house. He heard someone say, "forever and ever."

Then when he was walking along and old lady had been hurt. A police man said, "who hurt this lady?" The alien said, "me me me me me me me." The police man said, "why?" The alien said, "she stole my lollipop." The the police man said, "how?" The response for that was, "forks and knives." The police man said, "how long would you like to go to jail?" The alien said, "forever and ever." No one has seen the alien since.

No comments:

Post a Comment