Saturday, January 9, 2016

Quiet Please (PERSUASIVE ESSAY)

     I don't like any music. It's very annoying to me to hear music very much. There is no good music any more! Out of all music I would like classical is my favorite. But even classical is a little annoying to here for me. I like peace and Quit and  no sound! I can't  work with  music on or read, write,  or think. There's not much to do with music. 
  
     My least favorite music is blues. They say it makes you happy  but it never works! There are many things you can do with music if you are a music lover but I am not one of them. Have you ever felt like you were going to blow up because you were so annoyed because well that's how I feel for pop music. I am not a fan of music.

     If  I do like some kind of music I have not found it. Quietness is the best music you got. You can meditate and hear other people talk with no music on. It's a lot calmer when you are  not listing to loud music. Lots of my friends will like some type of music that is not my favorite choice but I learn to live with that.

     I play the violin for classical and like playing it for a fun habit. I'm good at it to but I don't like the music that comes from it. I hope I will find music I like but its not looking up for me on that. I've liked music in the past such as rock and country. I would listen to it all the time. I would listen to music after I did homework

     I love to practice my beats to see how much over lap in beats I can do but not many musical things to listen to in my house well I think you  should like quietness. You can't play music in may places were you're  bored because it's probably a special place. well I wonder if you like quietness.

No comments:

Post a Comment