Saturday, December 19, 2015

Advertising Analysis

SolarCity


These people are selling solar panels for people who need power and electricity. I think that they are trying to make it funny to make us wonder what it is. When  we see the name we look it up and try to buy the item that they are selling. When I saw the ad, I thought it was funny but I didn't know what they were selling. I think the ad was effective because on YouTube 28 million people watched the SolarCity ad by looking it up themselves.

Chick-fil-A


Chick-fil-A is using a billboard to advertise their restaurant. They want consumers to eat at their restaurant. They are using humor as their advertising strategy. The advertising technique is image because Chick-fil-A wants people to eat their chicken so they put cows on their billboard. It's funny because cows don't know how to write and they don't want to be eaten.This ad makes me laugh but it is not effective in getting me to eat at Chick-fil-A. It would be better to show the food looking tasty.

 Jack In the Box



Jack in the Box is advertising a new sandwich. The advertisement uses laughter and shows you the food that they are trying to sell. This ad makes me laugh and I think it would make people want to try the sandwich if they like onions. I watched the commercial in Spanish and I think it would still put an effect on people even if they didn't understand the words because you still see the food and the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment