Thursday, August 27, 2015

Electricity (PRE-WRITING - DRAFT)

                               Papa was about to put me to bed when all the lights went of . My dad asked Mark my older brother if he had churned off the electricity but then we heard that the whole city had a power out . Mark started a fire in the fire place and my dad and I put out the plastic candles and lite them . We gathered all our canned food and started to give a quarter of it to other people . Then we ran to granny's Mack store to get more can food and asked granny if she would still haw some hot chocolate . She said yes with a smile and we all  had 1quart.  
                                   Oh I'm  So sorry I forgot to write the characters name Mia  now on withe the story. It would be about a half an hour walk since we didn't have the car. On the way it started to rain like a hard hale storm . We stepped into a pet story I looked at all kinds of pets but then the side if my eye caught a glimpse of a Alaskan huskie puppy . The pet store manager asked if I wanted to hold him. I said yes . When he opened the cage the puppy jumped on to me . " I guess he likes me " I said . The pet owner let me buy him with 50 dollars . We went back home when the rained stopped by that time it was 10 in the morning . 
                        It was 2:00 in the afternoon Mark and I were playing in the back yard but got bored so I helped him with his crafts work . Then we had a nice dinner and played with our new puppy sky  because jumps pretty high. He can do crazy tricks . He's very active but is fun to play with. Soon he will be a great big dog . Now it was time to go to bed . In the morning 3 travelers coming for vacation ask what happend we told them there was a power out at the city for quit a long time now. When they left we had some canned beans . Sky ate left overs for now because all the dog stores are closed. 
       Suddenly all the lights churned on . I helped get all the  bad food out of the fridge. And helped with all the other stuff to and then we moved on with our lives.


             Mark 14    Mia 10     Papa  39 
                             Done.

PRE-WRITING





1 comment: