Sunday, October 4, 2015

Going to Gabon (PERSONAL NARRATIVE)

     It was 2010 .  My first time to Gabon . I could not wait but also did not want to get on the plane. We were going to visit my dad's family in central Africa Gabon . The plane ride was 2 days but I loved it . It was so nice . There were TV screens on the back of the chair and really good food (probably because it was junk food ) . The whole plane ride I was watching TV and eating .

      When our plane landed my tantine Jeanne (aunt Jane ) brought us to her house . We had dinner and  we WENT TO BED. We woke up and our taxi to my dads house was there . It took 1 whole day to get there. That trip was not as luxurious as the plane ride . I felt like I was going to throw up . The bumpy road was not so great .

     After a days long trip we finally got there. I was glad to get out of the car . I was so happy to see my family ! Later that night I got my first chicken I was over joyed . She was blue but in the light she looked dark purple I had lots of fun with all the kids in the family.It was time to go home soon before summer finished .3 years later I went again . Now I am still waiting to go back . I can't wait!
   
           

3 comments:

  1. Mia, I loved reading about your trip! I would love to go to Gabon some day. It want to know more about Africa. Would you want to move there someday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that I would choose to live in both Africa and USA because they are both awesome! MIA

      Delete
  2. i think that i would choose to live in both Africa and USA because they are both awesome! MIA

    ReplyDelete